Mopar Announces New Factory-Tested Quality Accessories for the New 2023 Ram ProMaster
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., September 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ —
- With the availability of three cargo height options and four cargo length options, the new 2023 Ram ProMaster can be configured to meet a variety of business and lifestyle needs.
- For additional upfit needs, Mopar parts and accessories for Ram ProMaster are available through the Mopar Custom Shop with a new vehicle order, over the counter at Ram dealerships or online at Mopar. e-Shop
- Mopar offers more than 140 quality factory-tested and guaranteed parts and accessories for the new 2023 Ram ProMaster
- Mopar offers more than 600 quality factory-tested and guaranteed parts and accessories for the entire line of Ram trucks.
- In response to strong customer demand, Ram Commercial will introduce a battery-electric ProMaster in 2023
Ram Commercial is well known for being the friendliest brand in the truck market. The new 2023 Ram ProMaster continues this tradition with features designed to efficiently meet the multitude of specific customer needs.
In addition to the upfit adaptability of the Ram ProMaster, Mopar offers a full line of quality, factory-tested accessories for business, delivery, lifestyle and pickup truck living users.
“The new 2023 Ram ProMaster is designed and built to meet the demands of a variety of customers and their layout needs,” said Marc Bosanac, North America Senior Vice President, Service, Parts and Mopar Customer Care. “To further enhance the customer experience and the demand for customization, Mopar offers more than 140 factory-tested and guaranteed quality parts and accessories for the new Ram ProMaster and more than 600 for the entire Ram truck lineup.”
Below is a selection of Mopar Accessories available for the new 2023 Ram ProMaster, shown with the New Vehicle Sales Option Code (three digits) and/or Mopar Part Number, along with the retail price. suggested by the American manufacturer. For more information, customers should visit their local Ram dealership or the Mopar e-Shop.
From the Mopar Custom Shop – available as an option with a new Ram ProMaster dealer order:
- Loading floor (CT1 | $975 – $1,325): Utilizing a modular design that precisely fits all ProMaster models, the cargo floor features a non-slip surface coupled with integrated rails, carriage bolts and D-Ring hardware
- Van Package (AAF |$ $6,495): Features a rear bench seat that provides three additional seating positions while leaving the rear cargo area open for other uses and separated by an integrated safety partition. The rear seat is designed to accommodate under-seat cargo for longer items. Fixed polycarbonate windows are added to the second row positions (driver’s side panel and sliding door). The result is a premium offer, flexibly equipped
- Paint Protection Film (XPG | $695): Protects exterior paintwork in high use areas. The kit includes approved film specifications designed to match the contours of the vehicle and tested to meet Mopar’s strict quality and performance requirements.
- Upper side panels (CTE | $295): Includes upper interior trim panels for several wheelbase models
- Luggage compartment floor mat (CKL | $445): Provides a layer of floor protection with a factory designed and precisely measured fit
From Mopar Custom Shop, Ram Dealer or Mopar e-Store:
- Cargo lighting (LCP / 82214239 | $260): Set of two easy-to-mount 4-inch LED light strips that illuminate the rear cargo area
- Passenger side step (MRZ / 82214884 | $580): The non-slip exterior step facilitates access to cargo through the passenger side cargo door. Fits reverse and is capable of supporting loads up to 450 lbs. For use with 136″, 159″, or 159″ extended wheelbase vehicles only
- D-pillar grab handles (CSR / 82214221 | $130): Set of two heavy-duty handles (left and right sides) for interior D-pillar (rear cargo doors)
At a Ram or Mopar e-Store dealership:
- Receiver hitch (82213897AB | $450): Class IV, maximum capacity of 5,100 pounds; tongue weight of 510 pounds; includes 2-inch receiver and Ram-branded cover
- All-weather floor mats (82214969 | $185): For front floor section with bucket seats; includes the Ram logo
- Wheel locking kit (82214002 | $73): Kit includes four lockable wheel nuts and exclusive key
- Lockable fuel cap (5278655AB | $37): The black satin locking cap features quick quarter-turn operation from a rust-resistant stainless steel latch and two keys.
Ram Commercial will introduce a battery-electric ProMaster in 2023 in response to strong customer demand. More information will be available at a later date.
Ram truck brand
Ram continues to outperform the competition and set the benchmarks for:
- 1,075 lb-ft. of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Towing capacity of 37,090 lbs. with Ram 3500
- First segment 1,000 lb-ft of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Payload of 7,680 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Most luxurious: Ram Limited with real wood, real leather and 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Improved ride and handling with exclusive rear air suspensions and automatic leveling
- Most of the interior space with the Ram Mega Cab
- The most cargo space available in any traditional full-size van
- The most capable full-size off-road pickup – the Ram Power Wagon
- The Ram 1500 TRX is the fastest, fastest and most powerful mass-produced pickup in the world
- America’s Most Awarded Light Truck
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup
The last JD Power APEAL study, which rates the emotional connection between customers and their vehicles, named the 2022 Ram 1500 the best vehicle in the large light-duty pickup category. This is the third year in a row that the Ram 1500 has received top honors.
The Ram 1500 lineup includes the Know & Go mobile app providing an immersive experience for customers who want to learn more about their vehicles.
This year marks Mopar’s 85th anniversary.
A simple combination of the words MOtor and PARTs, Mopar offers exceptional service, parts and customer care. Born in 1937 as a line of antifreeze products, Mopar has evolved over 85 years to represent both complete vehicle care and genuine performance for owners and enthusiasts everywhere.
Mopar made its mark in the 1960s muscle car era with performance parts to improve speed and handling for road and racing use. Later, Mopar expanded to include technical service and customer support, and today integrates service, parts and customer service operations to improve customer and dealer support worldwide.
Complete information about Mopar is available at www.mopar.com and the recently revamped Mopar blog on www.blog.mopar.com. For more information on Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), please visit www.stellantis.com.
Follow Mopar and company news and videos at:
Company Blog: blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media site: media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Mopar brand: www.mopar.com/
NEW Mopar-Blog: blog.mopar.com/
Youtube: www.youtube.com/c/mopar Where www.youtube.com/StellantisNA