Products, prices, release date and all about the house collection
Target is collaborating with actress Tabitha Brown to bring customers vibrant home decor and other homewares. The company has announced four upcoming launches with the everything between us star, back in May 2022.
The launch includes various home and pet items ranging from a $300 desk to $5 reusable tote bags. The home collection is the second launch, following the swimwear collaboration that went live earlier this month. Everything in this launch will be available to buy online and in offline stores from Saturday August 6th.
Target wants to create “inspiring” products in collaboration with Tabitha Brown
Target announced its upcoming partnership with Tabitha Brown in a newsletter published in May this year. The newsletter revealed that the brand will launch limited editions of “apparel, swimwear and accessories, home and office, food and kitchenware” through the collaboration.
Jill Sando, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer at Target, said:
“Tabitha Brown is known for being a beacon of positivity, which makes her the perfect partner to help Target continue to deliver inspiring, inclusive and affordable style for everyone.”
“We’ve had the pleasure of working with Tabitha Brown for several years and are thrilled to take our relationship to the next level by partnering with her to introduce new limited-time collections that we know customers will love.”
Here is a detailed list of products available in the Home and Pet Collection currently listed on the website:
1) Wooden desk with carved design – $300.00
2) Chairs of different designs – $110 each
3) Ottoman in different designs – $100 each
4) Gold Metallic Textured Ceramic Side Table – $90
5) Round Stripe Pet Bed – $20-$50
6) Wall Clock – $50
7) Large Black Palm Basket – $40
8) Pink Embossed Textured Round Mirror – $40
9) 24″x24″ ‘Hips Thighs & Fries’ Framed Wall Art – $30
10) Set of 3 nesting trays – $25
11) Green Ceramic Bowl – $20
12) 16″ x 20″ Framed Dog Wall Art – $20
13) Set of 4 Candles – $20
14) Small Striped Basket – $20
15) Ceramic Dog Bookends – $20
16) 16″x20″ ‘You are Seen’ Framed Wall Art – $20
17) Black Woven Palm Tote Handbag – $20
18) Decorative pillows – $15 to $10 each
19) Rugs and Doormats – $15 each
20) White Wall Shelf – $15
21) Ceramic Vase – $15
22) Ceramic pedestal candles – $12 each
23) Gold Ceramic Vase – $10
24) Scented candles with lids – $10 each
25) Accessory Pouches – $8 per set
26) Glass Tumblers – $8 each
27) Coffee Mugs – $7 each
28) Pet Rope Toy – $7 – $5 each
29) Fabric Tote Bags in Different Prints – $5
30) Cover Journals and File Folders – $5
31) Pet Accessory – $5
The items will be available for purchase in online and offline stores starting Saturday, August 6.
Target released the first collection from the June 11 collaboration
The first installation of Tabitha Brown’s collaboration with Target was released on June 11. It features a diverse collection of “swimming gear and accessories, with most pieces under $30 and an inclusive size range of XXS-4X.”
The Frankly the actress shared her vision behind the collaboration saying:
“As a small town girl, I grew up with big dreams and now those dreams have come true. Target made me feel seen and created a safe space where I could be my authentic self. “
She continued and said that for her joy comes from freedom and she was free to make decisions when designing the products for the partnership. Brown hopes to bring “joy, love and optimism” to the customer’s life through its products.
Target also claims to help the black community through its REACH pledge, where they pledged to spend $2 billion on black-owned businesses by 2025.